KIB West Derby
A New Concept in Childcare - All under one roof
• Out of school club have their own room
• Access to the Sensory room
• Block play room
• Multi function room and breakout space for additional activities.
• Wrap around care for St Marys and St Pauls & St Timothy’s Infant school and St Pauls Junior School.
• Flexible hours to suit parental shift patterns (7am – 7pm)
• KIB West Derby Weekend childcare available for all age groups.
• Free 30 hours childcare (3-4 years) for qualifying families
• Free 15 hours childcare (2 years) for qualifying parents
• Registered provider for Tax Free Childcare
• Extensive, educationally designed and age appropriate garden spaces for all children. (we have acquired additional land around the setting to further enhance our outdoor provision)
• New equipment and resources, age appropriate to each room.
• Daily access to our Mini buses for outings.
• 1 minute walk to Croxteth Park, woodlands and forest school activities from KIB West Derby
Out of School Clubs and Weekends
KIB West Derby school age children (reception to year 6) offers breakfast, after school and holiday club.
For the Breakfast and After School Clubs we work with St Paul and St Timothy’s Infants, St Pauls Juniors and St Marys West Derby. We will provide a safe and secure pick up and drop off service to and from these schools for all children in attendance.
Our KIB West Derby Breakfast Club begins at 7.50am and our Afterschool Club finishes at 5.50pm.
Again, should you wish your child to start earlier or finish later then these sessions can be added onto your personalised booking pattern for an additional charge.
Our KIB West Derby Holiday Club operates from 7.50am-5.50pm, and we are available during all school holidays totalling 14 weeks per year.
For families wishing to access full day care over the weekend, we request your child to be aged between 4 and 11. Operating hours for this service will be the same as our KIB West Derby Holiday club.
Lets play, learn and grow together - we look forward to welcoming you.